Mitch Santiago and Mitch Santiago Music (“we”/“us”/“our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis on which any personal data we receive from you, or that we gather in any other way, will be processed by us. It applies only to any data gathered when you subscribe to our mailing list from our website at mitchsantiago.com (our “Website”) and to any other data that is gathered due to your use of our Website. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Mitch Santiago Music shall be the “controller”. All communications should be directed to Mitch Santiago Music.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process data about you in the manner set out below.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- With regard to each of your visits to or use of our Website, we may automatically collect the following information about you or your devices:
- technical information, including the type of device(s) you use, IP address, browser type, etc.
- information and details about your use of our Website.
COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TRACKING
- Show you advertisements across third-party websites and social media platforms.
- Measure and generate reports on use of the Sites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will use the information to provide you with newsletters, notify you about changes to our Website or services, and improve your experience of our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Our mailing partner.
- Advertisers and advertising networks.
- Analytics and search engine providers.
- Suppliers of IT systems and services.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We will store the data you provide to us for only as long as your consent remains valid.
The GDPR provides you with rights to request information, rectify or complete data, erase data, restrict processing, object to processing, and more.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be notified to you by e-mail.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to our Privacy Manager at email@example.com.